Coming home from work and crashing into the recliner after a long day is one of the greatest feelings in the world. Taking a moment to enjoy mere nothingness while lying back with tired and busted feet is a magical feeling; you can’t beat that. However, everyone needs to have a recliner that fits their body type and is comfortable. People who are taller and broader often find regular-size recliners too small. Usually, the Heavy duty extra wide recliners provide a more comfortable place to relax and lay back than standard recliners.
There is nothing better than relaxing on a comfortable recliner. There is a trend for oversized recliners that offer an extra wide seating area for people who prefer to stay extra comfortable. If you are also searching for the best heavy-duty, extra wide recliner, then this blog is for you. We examined various recliners on the market to narrow down your options for the best Heavy duty extra wide recliners. We have reviewed a few of these that caught our attention. This blog has a lot more to offer, so read on.
Benefits of purchasing heavy duty extra wide recliners
You can enhance your room decor with contemporary recliners because they look exquisite and more stylish. Investing in a good recliner can be beneficial in the long run. By choosing the best recliner, you can enjoy the following benefits-
- Comfort- My main concern is comfort. If I sit down, I want my body to be relaxed without constantly jiggling to find a relaxing and comfortable position. It is frustrating to have to reposition them every few seconds with pillows propped up on them. Thus, all the recliners are built basically for the pure comfort
- Reduces back pain In our day-to-day hectic working schedules, our lower back and spine experience a lot of fatigue and stress. You are more likely to experience lower back pain if you work a sedentary job. The recliner’s lumbar support eases the pain and improves the condition.
- Stress Buster- It’s hard to imagine anything more soothing than watching your favourite show or reading your favourite book after a hectic and challenging day. A recliner provides extraordinary comfort and support. The reclined position puts your spine at rest, relieving stress and putting your mind at rest.
- The blood circulates better- Inflammation or swelling in the lower body can also result from standing or sitting for long periods at work. When you recline, your legs are elevated above the level of your heart, which significantly improves your blood pressure.
- Postural Controls- It is highly recommended that you use a recliner to achieve better posture. You do not have to worry about sitting on a wide recliner for long hours. They are specifically designed to minimize postural deviations and spinal deformities.
List of some of the Heavy duty extra wide recliners
It’s exhilarating to curl up after a long day at work in an extra wide recliner. Sitting in a recliner is always more relaxing and rejuvenating than in an ordinary piece of furniture. To help you to make an informed decision on what you need, I have compiled a list of the best extra wide recliners. Our goal is to make your time worth your while, so stay tuned until the end of this blog.
01. Seatcraft Equinox – Home Theater Seating – Top Grain Leather
The Seatcraft Julius power recliner is known for its delicate construction and high weight capacity, making it one of the best recliners on the market. It weighs 168 pounds, which makes it a heavy recliner. The recliner is quite heavy because of the heavy-duty materials used by the company.
- The seat is extra large, and the armrests and back are well padded, which makes it one of the best heavy-duty recliners.
- You can relax and feel completely comfortable with a tall and broad back.
- Top-grain leather from a high-quality brand will give you a sense of softness whenever you use it.
02. Signature Design by Ashley Earhart Faux Leather Manual Rocker Recliner
This heavyweight, high-quality recliner is designed for comprehensive people and provides standard recline features. With Ashley’s recliners, you’re guaranteed a lifetime warranty and quality, made in the USA.
- This product comes with features such as complete and partial recline.
- USB port can be connected to this recliner
- Provides excellent customer support, and warranties can be extended.
- There is plenty of room to stretch out and find the correct position for you.
03. Seatcraft Pantheon – Big & Tall – Home Theater Seating – 400 lbs Capacity
In the list of best heavy-duty extra wide recliners, the Seatcraft Pantheon power recliner is ranked third. Power lumber can be adjusted to provide complete comfort and maximum relaxation on your lower back at any time.
- There is plenty of space for a baby as well as a big frame in this excellent seating area.
- You can also add a cup holder and a plate to create a natural theatre experience in your living room.
- The adjustable lumbar area and headrest allow you to adjust your head and back to your comfort level.
04. Lane Home Furnishings Rocker Recliner
You might be looking for a recliner with maximum weight capacity, durable, strong and extra wide. If so, then this is the right choice. Heavyweights and people with vital frames can sit comfortably in this recliner.
- The backrest and armrests are firm and well-padded to improve your quality of life.
- With 2.2 hours foam and seven gauge steel, this recliner has maximum comfort.
- The recliner can hold about 500 pounds of weight comfortably.
05. Divano Roma Furniture Bonded Leather Overstuffed Recliner
Designed with extra-wide frames, this Divano Roma Furniture extra-wide heavy-duty recliner provides a wide range of coverage for your whole body.
- This recliner is ideal for people who like extra-wide designs and padded seats.
- Upholstery leather material is used in this recliner.
- The glider at the side of the recliner allows the recliner to recline quickly and fully.
06. Lane Home Furnishings 4502-190 Parks Tiger Eye Wallsaver
With its maximum value features, the Lane Home Furnishings Tiger Eye recliner is one of the best recliners with heavy-duty functionality. You can fully stretch your body and get a deep sleep by reclining this recliner, and the footrest can be parallel to the floor.
- In the seating area, coil springs are used to create a strong matrix recliner.
- You can stretch your whole body when you recline with a glider.
- Due to the wide seating area and its large size, it can comfortably accommodate a person with a height of 6.8 feet.
07. Signature Design by Ashley Hogan Oversized Zero Wall Manual Wide Seat Recliner
For a romantic evening, even bigger couples can conveniently sit together on this huge sofa. The recliner is explicitly designed to deliver maximum comfort. Also, the thick armrests are thick and wide as well.
- Cushions are made up of a highly resilient material.
- Microfiber upholstery is used underneath thick poly fiber to provide good comfort.
- It has good durability.
- Recliners’ seats, backs, and cushions are all attached. Thus there is no chance of slippage.
08. Christopher Knight Home Hawthorne Glider Recliner
This reclining product offers a more compact size than a sectional or couch while offering the comfort of a recliner. This loveseat features nailhead trim and faux leather and makes a great addition to a contemporary interior. The luxurious design of this loveseat is complemented by several premium features
- This bag comes with a storage compartment and in-built cupholders.
- This center console can be folded down so that you can cuddle together comfortably.
- Motorized recliner and adjustable headrests can be adjusted with one-touch power controls
Considerations when purchasing a heavy duty extra wide recliners: Buyers Guide
When choosing the right Heavy duty extra wide recliners, there are many factors to consider, including the reclining position, size, material, advanced features, and warranties. You will surely be proud of yourself if you make the right choice when using the following factors to shortlist your recliners.
1. Consider the space- Get a good idea of your room’s size before beginning your search for a reclining chair. The size of recliners varies. Adding to that, it’s a good idea to measure the available space before choosing a heavy-duty recliner chair since you’ll need some space for it to open and recline.
2. Make sure the body fits properly- You should always make sure that the recliner fits your body perfectly. Observe the way your body is contained by the chairs while sitting in them. When it comes to having the best possible experience, these considerations are crucial. The seat and the leg rest should be separated by no more than 5 inches. Make sure that your feet are properly supported by the footrest.
3. Choose the right fabric- The cloth of your recliner chair should be comfortable so that you can relax in it. Therefore, pay special attention to the fabric used in the construction of your chair. Also, your budgetary constraints and personal preferences should be taken into account when selecting the cloth.
4. Decide which type you want- It is possible to choose from a variety of recliner chairs in India. Among other things, you can find ones designed for home theatres, living rooms, or sofa loungers. In order to get the ideal recliner chair for your home, you always need to choose one that is not only suitable for the area but also comfortable.
5. Make sure the product is durable and of high quality in comparison to a one-time purchase. Reclining chairs require a long-term investment. Therefore before purchasing, always make sure of the quality and durability.
6. Warranty- Always make sure a one-year warranty should be provided by the seller or manufacturer if the chair is damaged or needs to be repaired. If you have any questions about the warranty, immediately contact the manufacturer.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
It is easy to anticipate if you compare these terms. Manual recliners can only recline in a few positions. Thus they are not expensive. Powered recliners, however, offer a variety of reclining positions and can be adjusted with one press of a switch. Their versatility and price make them a bit pricey. Thus it totally depends on your budget whether you want to purchase a manual or a powered one.
Most recliners should last years or maybe even decades, depending on how well you care for them. Invest in a chair that has a hardwood frame and high-density foam filling to ensure it lasts as long as possible.
In order to prevent wall damage when fully extended, recliners need to be placed at least one foot from the wall.
Depending on your specific problem, you may need different tools to repair a wide recliner. You will need screwdrivers and pliers or wrenches as necessary. To check for faulty connections in recliners, it is a good idea to have a multimeter handy.
As long as the user stays somewhat upright and does not sleep flat on their back during sleep in a recliner, it can be safe for them to sleep in a recliner during pregnancy.
You will need to know the model of your recliner to answer this question. The mechanism is usually activated by pulling a lever on a newer model. Older chairs may need to be reclined by pressing down the armrests. Thus, you can follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer if you’re unsure how your model works. The instructions will tell you everything you need to know about operating your chair.
Generally, to clean the recliner, use the upholstery attachment in order to vacuum your recliner. By doing this, the dirt or dust on the surface will be removed. Wipe your leather chair down with a damp cloth once a week if it is made of leather.
That’s all for today! There is no doubt that not all recliners are comfortable or durable as we normally expect. Every recliner is made for different body weights and sizes, which is why some are more compatible than others. In order to provide you with in-depth details on the best recliners, I did a lot of research. Thank you for reading this blog, and I hope that your search ends here. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section if you have any.